Monday, January 3, 2011

Card Class Set Of 5 cards

Here is a set of 5 cards, that I made for my next card class using brand new paper from CTMH called "wings" is'nt it purtty? I also used this months SOTM "Find Your Style" for the images and sentiments-I think I am in love. There is a bunch of new fabulous stuff this month at CTMH and you can check it out online at my website. I will apologize now for my picture, I just got a new laptop from my dear sweet husband, and I have no clue how to edit photos yet. We will be making 2 of the butterfly and bird cards and one of the other ones, if you are local and would like to attend this class just e-mail me for the info.






Photobucket

7 comments:

Doreen said...

A lovely set of cards.xxx

Parchey Family said...

These are great. That stamp set is amazing. Can't wait to use it myself. I love your technique with the butterfly.

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a lovely set of cards, I found your blog through feline playful, and I am now a follower.
Kevin xx

Debbie Carriere said...

Great stamping & fabulous cards!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards! Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am from Feline Playful blog.
I am a new Followers of your blog.
Your blog is beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Hugs Karla

Scrappy Scatty said...

Wow love these
xx