Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Viva La Verve-Find Your Style


I loved this sketch from Viva La Verve so that is what I used for the inspiration for this card and I used the new CTMH SOTM "Find Your Style" which I stamped once then again and then cut out and used foam tape to pop it out for some added dimension! Did I mention yet that I am in love with this stamp set it is so versatile, if you want one of your very own contact me and I can let you know how to get it for free.  The patterned paper I used is Material Girl From Cosmo Cricut and I stiched around the edges with denim thread that I used just last week to hem some jeans- see how versatile I am? I can go from seamstress to cardmaker in mere minutes lol! I also used Tim Holt's Vintage Photo ink for lots of distressing and some opaques from CTMH, and the flower is one I made from cardstock spritzed with water. Again sorry about my picture I have yet to figure out my photo editing.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful

Lila said...

Hi Jessica,
Lovely card with great colours. Thanks for your visit in my little corner. I am now following you around in the blogging world as well.
See you again soon!
xx.

Leanne said...

Your blog is absolutely adorable! I love the way you have it all laid out! I also browsed around all your projects and wanted to say they are all beautiful! I love the paper you used on the receipe box I need some of that!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower and I am now following you also! Cant wait to see more in 2011!!

Karen Hasheck said...

I am a new follower and friend via Feline Playful. Great blog! I’m visiting and commenting a little early because I have the time today. My number is 69, so I am looking forward to the 9th and all the comments and new followers on my blog too. If you want to visit sooner, the address is: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com. Happy stamping!

Karin said...

Fantastic card...LOVE the stitching and your papers :) Thanks for the blog visit and see you soon!