Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trial run-baby invite

Let me just first say I am beyond thrilled to be planning a baby shower for one of my closest friends, who has been trying to concieve for the last 8 years. Now the wait is over and my friend and her husbands prayers have been answered and they have been doubly blessed and are expecting twins. Now the physco party planner in me has come out and I am in full swing to plan this baby shower. The theme of the babies nursery is deer and it is perfect, so after a long search I found the perfect deer stamp from October afternoon, I also used the Sweet baby and True happiness ss from CTMH and an awesome stamp set from H&M Stamps which sadly is no more. I stamped on Colonial White using only Chocolate and Pear inks. Anywhoo this is my 1st mock up what do you think? It has to be kinda simple cause I have to make a few.


 Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Ooh, very nice! I'll be planning a baby shower theme & am thinking of some simple ideas - this is a great one :) TFS

Trina said...

I'm here from Feline Playful. I think this is a great looking invite. It's simple and cute!