Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello and a hop

Here is another card using some brand new CTMH goodies, this is a very simple easy card featuring"Sophia" paper, not my normal color scheme but I like it! I also used the amazing new stamp set called Bohemian Alphabet! I also just used a colonial white Just Blooms flower and sponged it with Blush and then Hollyhock ink, then topped with a croched flower and Pear button! Now you can also check out lot's of other sneaky peeks of some new product on some of my fellow consultants blogs, just check them out at the bottom of this post, be sure to leave our fabulous hostess Erin some love on her blog as well!







Photobucket


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your flower is so pretty with the crocheted center!

Anonymous said...

Darling card! I just LOVE that Sophia paper!

Haley D. said...

Love this pretty card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy said...

Love how you did the flower!

Parchey Family said...

I love your flower. The card makes me think of spring. Can't wait to get my new stuff. Good luck today on your Open House.