Thursday, January 20, 2011

ODB Designs-Wings challenge

Well did you notice I did not post any bedroom pictures? I have decided to wait until the whole room is finished. It is all painted but we have decided to change the light fixtures so be on the lookout for the finished room this weekend! Now on to my card, I am not really happy with how this card turned out but such is life,right? I made this card for this weels Our Daily Breads Designs challenge to make something with wings. I think this fits the bill, and this is my only stamp from ODB and it is beautiful I can't wait to get more. I used paper scraps from October Afternoon which I will never grow tired of and the image was colored with Copics. That lovely lace on the bottom is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Have a great day!





Photobucket



8 comments:

Lila said...

Jessica, this is amazing!!

Leanne said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the papers you used and love, love the bird!! Hugs, Leanne

Kristi said...

I'm totally in love with this card!So pretty!

hugs,
Kristi

Sabrina Jackson said...

Jessica, this is such a beautiful and feminine card....LOVE it!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and bessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So beautiful!I love the pink and your coloring of the Sing to the Lord image. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
Chris

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's pretty. Lovely dimension and framing.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! love this card very much!!

Vivace said...

Hi Jessica, Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you! Love your blog and am going to follow. I love this card. I like the vintage look of. The lace is a fave of mine.