Monday, January 10, 2011

I am back-H2H Challenges

Hello, it is Monday and guess what? I was officially finished with my term on the Heart 2 Heart Challenges design team in December but I get to stay on for another 6mths as a senior design team member. I could not be more thrilled and I know you will love what is happening at H2H challenges this new year. The new design team members are all wildly talented and will have some amazing work to inspire you and Mary our awsome founder of H2H has redesigned the blog-it is real purty and has added a scrapbooking layout sketch challenge as well. Woohoo this might be the kick in the pants I need to get some more layouts done. There are also some changes to the Friday Five and prizes you can check out all the specifics at H2H. Our two prize sponsors for the month are Susan Winters and she can be found at http://suswinter.blogspot.com and Haley Dyer who can be found at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com go and check out there great work. Next the fabulous Mrs.Vicki Wizniuk is our January guest design team member I am sure alot of you are already familiar with miss Vicki's work but if you are not you are in for a treat, she will be joining us today for our challenge and you can also check out her blog http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/. Okay so with all that out of the way todays challenge is a color challenge, we are to use Pear,Sky, Colonial white, and a touch of Sorbet if you wish. For my card I used multiple B&T papers from both Hooligans and Magnifique and cardstock in all the colors. I accordian folded my small strip of Sorbet paper and attached the flower I made at the end. I added a pear button and some hemp. The stamped image is from this month's SOTM "Find Your Style" which I stamped in Sky and the sentiment I stamped in Sorbet, some opaques finished it off. Now head on over to H2H and play along using mostly CTMH products and see how much fun you can have.



Photobucket

26 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty! The folded paper and flower add just the right amount of detail and dimension - beautiful~

Karen Day said...

Just gorgeous, Jessica! How did you do that flower? It looks like layers of fabric?

Darlene said...

Hi Jessica! You blog is wonderful and I've enjoyed traveling through it! I've found you via Feline Playful and look forward to seeing more of your work in the near future!

Cindy said...

I really like this sweet card. Love the ruffled paper and the flower. Great job. I am here from FP and looking for inspiration. C2

Lorrinda said...

Love that bird stamp, but you really had me with the flower! Beuatiful!

Melinda Everitt said...

What a pretty card. Love the extra details with the folded paper and your flower is gorgeous.

Kristi said...

Jessica,
Your card is so pretty! I am a new follower from feline PLayful. I love your style and look forward to visiting you again soon!

Hugs,
Kristi

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower & pleated paper :)

Linda Wescott said...

Hi Jessica, This is such a pretty card, love your details. I'm visiting you from Feline Playful and I'm now your follower. Had a look around at some of the great projects on your blog, looking forward to your posts. Hugs lin

Margo said...

Hi Jessica,
I'm a Feline follower, I had a lovely time looking around on your blog.
You make georgeous things !
Greetz
Margo

Bev said...

I love your work Jessica. I am here via FP and am now a follower.

**Farrah** said...

A lot of GREAT projects here!!
Super glad I found your blog thru Feline P!!
Farrah

Shell said...

Hiya Jessica, this is so pretty I really like your blog and will be back for another look.
Shell xx

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty card. That image looks great with the nice, soft colors.

Mrs A. said...

Hello Jessica,
Have arrived here via Feline Playful and am now a follower too.
Love the butterfly card and how you have done the ruffle is very effective. Realy does look like material.

Lisa Stenz said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the pleated paper! I really need to try that technique. *Ü*

Corina said...

Beautiful card! The flower looks like fabric. Sweet!!!

Debra said...

Your cards are stunning! I found you through Feline Playful and I am a new follower! I look forward to your inspiration!

Faye said...

Hello Jessica. Happy 2011. Just doing the Feline Playful rounds. Wow! I am so glad to have come across you, your work is gorgeous and very inspiring. x

Cindy Gay said...

Very professional card. Like the gathered trim. Cindy here on the Feline Playful blog hop.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love the rouched ribbon! I am here via Feline Playful and am now a follower.

faithnme said...

Jessica.. Sweet Blog I am now following from Feline PLayful

Christine said...

Love your work, Jessica! New friend and follower here from FP. See you again soon to see what's coming up!!

Shelley said...

Lovely card. The flower, in particular, is wonderful.

Your Feline Playful friend, Shelley

Margreet said...

beautiful...love the folded paper and flower..I'm a Feline follower
xxx Margreet

Jenni said...

Lovely card, the pleated paper finishes it off so nicely. I'm here visiting from Feline Playful and thought you might be interested in a new challenge blog starting soon over here
Have a great day!
Jenni x