Thursday, January 27, 2011

February's class project

Here is what we will be doing for the February class at the library on the 8th. This class will consist of an A2 size box and three cards with envelopes.  I decided to go with a Valentine's/love theme however if you are not "feeling the love"you can certainly just use the card layout and stamp a different sentiment later! This project is using brand new "Sweetheart" paper that will be officially released from CTMH on February 1st. If you have never had the chance to peruse CTMH I urge you to check it out immediately, go to my website and see all the great stuff! Anyone who places an order with me through my website who has never ordered before will get a free stamp set but only until February 16th. Anyways I digress I also used the Priceless Love stamp set. Have a great night!









Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So lovely! I have passed on 2 blog awards to you should you accept. Visit my blog for today's posting!

[[hugs]]
Kristi

Mandy said...

Gorgeous box and cards...Love the papers and detail...Thank you for your lovely comment and visit...
Mandy x