Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brotherly love

So my little 8 month old was sleeping in his swing yesterday, and he woke up and my 4 year old says "mommy, Eli's lip is bleeding again". So I went about my buisness for a minute not thinking to much of it because he has had a cracked lip for a few days. Well the next thing I know my husband calls me into the livingroom to see the baby, did I ever laugh he had a hot pink band-aid on his lip. His 4 yr old brother though hey he's bleeding so he needs a band-aid. We had a chuckle over it and of coarse I had to take a picture! Have a happy Saturday!







Photobucket

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

What a good brother....kids do the funniest things! Love all of your artwork Jessica!

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwww what a lovely storey. That's definitely one for the grandkids Jessica
Anne x

Trina said...

What a good big brother!! Too cute... :D

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too funny! He is adorable in spite of a pink band-aid!

HOPE said...

Aww how sweet! I can't believe he is that old already!!! Your children are sooooo ADORABLE...

hugs to you all