Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MFT-A Sketch


  Yeah I finally got to play today for a little while and I wanted to join in on MFT'S new Wednesday stamp club challenge, it is now a sketch challenge which I love. I used some valentines paper from Scribble Scrabble that has been in my stash for a couple of years, I also used some of my new twine which I am adore, and I used MFT'S Happy Mail PI SS is she not the cutest? I paper pieced her dress and then colored the rest with Copics, I added a little ruby slippers stickles to the mailbox pretty easy peasy! You can find all the info for the challenge here.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Jessica, this is absolutely adorable. xx

Parchey Family said...

This is a really cute card. Great job.

Ms. Jen said...

Really cute card. Poppin in from Feline Playful. Running a little late in my rounds. But I definitely wanted to get my list finished. So glad we can be friends!

Hugs - Jen