Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's have a Heart 2 Heart

Monday again already? Where does the week go? Well anyways this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges it is all about organizing and since it's a new year there is no better time to get your scrappin/stamping area organized. I wanted to show you all just one small thing I do for organazing my Nestabilities. I have shared this before but thought I would share it again. I bought a roll of magnet sheets from Michaels which I covered with some fabulous Veranda paper then I attached it to my wall and now I have the perfect place to store all my die cuts. I have alot of new dies that I need to put up so all I have to do is grab another sheet of magnet and put it up! I don't know about you but for me if something is out of sight it is out of mind, so to remedy that I have them all out and right in front of me on the wall that way not only can I see them and remember to use them but they are also easily accessible. This is only one small way to organize your crafting space be sure to check out the Heart 2 Heart blog to see what other great organizing tips you can gleen to make 2011 your most organized year yet!




Photobucket

9 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

I love how you have organised your nesties such a cool idea thank you for sharing xx

Amy Moore said...

I'm so glad you showed this. I have been meaning to do this. My mission today will be to find sheets of magnetic material.

Karen Day said...

Oh, I need to do something like this! Great idea :o)

Corina said...

Hi Jessica,
What a great idea!! I'm on my way to Michaels now to get some of those sheets. Thank You!!!

Lorrinda said...

I am SO stealing this idea! Been looking for an easy way to store these that is easy to access. Thanks!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great idea!!! I was looking at those sheets today & thinking about this :) TFS!

Lisa Stenz said...

Jessica, this is an awesome idea! I think I may have to re-do my Nestie storage now. *Ü*

Melinda Everitt said...

Love it! I need to try this with mine.

Kelly Schelske said...

I absolutely need to do just that, thanks for the great idea!!