Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sneak peek-Wings and a linky party





Here is a sneak peek of a fabulous new paper pack from CTMH called "Wings" that will be available Jan 1st. This is a simple card following the mojo monday sketch for this week! I used the wings level 2 paperpack and matching stickease which made this card a breeze- ya know sometimes you just really need quick and simple. I added some machine stiching and some pearls and bitty sparkles and distressed around the sentiment and the butterfly in black ink. **EDIT**  I have added this card to the fabulous Tresa Black's linky party featuring projects made with brand new product from the Inspirations brochure. She is extremly talented and very gracious for hosting this party head on over to her blog to check out all the fabulousness and be sure to leave lot's of love.                 

Photobucket

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous...I luv those warm colors...have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Dana said...

Very pretty and very artful stamping!! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
Happy crafting in 2011!
Hugs~
Dana

jimlynn said...

This is just simply GORGEOUS!!! Everything about it is lovely.
Lynn

BrossArtAddiction said...

Gorgeous, love the color combo!

Tracey xx :D

Karen McAlpine said...

Visiting from Feline Playful. And I’m now a follower. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card.

Erum Tasneem said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Debs said...

I love your colours on this card and the stitching.
Hugs

Doreen said...

This is stunning I love all of your work.
I am over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx

Sharon L. Hatch said...

Okay, I'm all over this card! Love the stitching, the sentiment, everything! Great job!