Monday, December 13, 2010

Joy To The World

Well today is officially my last day as a design team member for Heart 2 Heart Challenges mt term is up and it is tiime for a new team. I have had a fabulous time and have loved pouring over everybodys amazing entrys each week. This challenge will be posted for over a week as everyone takes some time off to celebrate the holidays, this challenge is to make a holiday card- whatever holiday you celebrate lets see what you can create. Just head on over to the H2H blog and see what the rest of the team has come up with, then upload your project using mostly CTMH produts. For my card I used Mistletoe paper and the Christmas Story ss, that fabulous ribbon is from the Cocoa collection and I topped it of with a button and some hemp. I used the edge distressor to really "rough" up the edges of my cardstock and paper and I distressed the edges of my image with a combo of Desert Sand and Cocoa inks. Then I folded down one corner and added a brad. The main image is also mounted on foam tape for some added dimension. I hope you get a chance to join the challenge.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the vintage colors and that darling manger scene.