Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Challenges



Todays card actually is for two challenges, Mojo Monday 160 which can be found here and is another beautiful sketch and for the Stampin'Sisters in Christ challenge to make a Thank you card! This may not be your typical thank you card but a special one! I can not express how much I LOVE Verve's Plain Jane Scripture sets, they are just beautiful! I also realized after taking a picture my bow looks horrible- I will fix it!






Supplies:
Patterned Paper-Cosmo;Togetherness
Cardstock-CTMH;Colonial White, Black
Nestabilities Label
Stamps: Boutique Borders;CTMH, Plain Jane;Verve
Ink- Black, Creme Brulee;CTMH
Pearls,brad-CTMH
Ribbon-Random
Stiching




Photobucket

5 comments:

Miesje said...

This is a beautiful card! I really like it. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Becky said...

What a beautiful Card..Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

HOPE said...

Oh my Jessica...THIS IS PERFECTION at its BEST!!!

I LOVE THIS....do you make packets of your cards...like a million of this one!

or maybe a few???

Let me know..
HUGS

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeously classy and elegant Jess! Super entry!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is beautiful! Love the pop of yellow - so elegant.