Monday, October 4, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges-A birthday bash







Happy Monday all, I hope you all can check out Heart 2 Heart today for another great challenge; make a birthday themed project. My fellow design team members have made some beautiful work to inspire you! For my project I used the beautiful new Magnifique paper, Unity SS, and new colors-Lagoon & Pacifica, the Happy birthday sentiment is from the Annotations SS, I also used lots of sparkles and I sprayed my flowers with some glimmer mist but it won't pick up on camera! The cute little gift box was made using measurements from a tutorial found here, you could fill it with votives or candy or whatever you can think of! Then I found this little cutie gift bag that matched perfectly, so I just random stamped on it and ther you go a little birthday set! So come along and join this weeks challenge, then head over to H2H and upload your project-remember to use mostly CTMH products for your chance to be featured as a Friday Five or win a spot as guest designer!

Photobucket

4 comments:

HOPE said...

the FLOWERS..the FLOWERS...

I ADORE THEM!!! Would you consider making some to send me...let me know the price!...if you have time...and it doesn't matter how long it would take. What wonderful embellishments!!!

Creatique Candy said...

I'm in adoration over your "FLOWERS"! I have yet to get my hands on Magnifique, now I can see what the rage is about. :) Thanks for sharing these projects.

Lorrinda said...

Great birthday set! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Mary said...

Adorable set of goodies and I agree with the other posters - those flowers are fab!