Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Bountiful Harvest






I got my Verve goodies in the mail on Thursday and finally got a card made using this fabulous Bountiful Harvest ss. I was so excited that I won it during Verve's World Card Making Day release challenges because I had to have it! Now it is kinda hard to make out in the picture but I dry embossed my background with my scor-pal and just made a grid pattern, and the pumpkins were actually stamped twice and the second set is colored and pop dotted! I am so excited today I am meeting my best friend who just moved back from Virginia, we are going to do a little shopping and then head to Clayton to go out to dinner at the Clipper Inn, where we will feast on Escargot(our favorite) and who knows what else they have the most amazing food there and they close for the season at the end of the month-Yeah for mommys night out! I am so looking forward to this it has been about 2 years since I have had a mommy's day. Hope you have a great weekend!






Supplies used:
Paper:Cocoa, Colonial White(CTMH)
Patterned paper:Imaginsce-Apple Cider
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Olive,Black(CTMH)
Prisma colored pencils, Gamsol
Pearls,hemp(CTMH)
Ribbon, button
Sewing machine
Scor-pal




Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous card! I have this set coming to me. I love how you scored the background, such a simple thing to do yet it always looks great.

Andrea Ewen said...

Super job with the Verve stamps, Jess! What a great Autumn card, with beautiful embossing and a wonderfully colored image. Have fun with them! (I know I do!)