Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 159- Card


The sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch was so clean and simple and I was totally inspired to make this card! I love it when that happens because it only took me about 20 minutes for this card while others can take 2 hrs, and I really need to make more than 1 card per 2 hrs! Anyways you can find the sketch here and if you have never played you really should the sketches are fabulous and easily get your mojo flowing!


Supplies used:

Paper:Cosmo's Mitten Weather

Stamps:CTMH'S-Heartfelt Christmas, Christmas Melodies

Ink: CTMH-Juniper, Tulip

Punch:MS Border, SU-circle

Bakers twine: MS

Flower:Prima

Sparkles:CTMH


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Only 20 minutes? I'm jealous!! What a beauty too!! I love the colors!!