Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A bird cage gift set




I saw this great post the other day from the super talented Becca Feeken over at Amazing Paper Grace about a little bird cage from Michaels that she put cards in. Then I found very similar ones at my Michaels for just a buck, so I had to buy a few! This was super quick and easy and I just whipped up 5 2.5"x2.5" cards for the inside andded a little ribbon and a flower and voila a cute little gift set! Well that's it for now I spent the day at my friend Aubrey's house for a craft day, Elaina learned how to make a rag doll-so cute, but now I have to get ready for a card class I am teaching at the library tonight- have a good night!

Supplies used:
Cardstock -CTMH
Stamp set -Christmas Melodies;CTMH
Ink-CTMH
Sparkles;CTMH
Flower:Recollections
Ribbon:Michaels


Photobucket

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Jessica...what an awesome gift this is...the birdcage would surely be a keepsake after using the lovely cards.

I heard about the rag-dolls and can't wait to read Aubrey's post on them and pics!

So happy you both have FUN together.

Miss ya..