Monday, October 18, 2010

Brrrr SFYTT


Well it seems like forever since I have got to do Jen DelMuro's Sketch For You To Try found here. I just have been so busy lately, anywho I loved this weeks sketch and it just so happened I had to make a card for it! Please excuse my pictures they have just been really bad lately and I am always in a hurry it seems. For this card I used new Making Memories"Noel" paper it's oh so pretty and that lovely oval frame is also Making Memories. The little stamped sowman is from a cheapy stamp from Wal-mart but I just love the vintagy feel of him. If you get a chance you should really check out Jen's site it is a great challenge and she has an awesome design team. Enough with the chit-chat here is my card



Photobucket

1 comment:

Parchey Family said...

This card is awesome. I really love the frame. I can not wait to papercraft again.