Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Verve sketch card




Here is my card for another one of the amazing sketches from Verve for the world cardmaking day release challenge which you can find here. I loved this sketch and I used Cosmos "Mitten Weather' paper, I am loving the purples in this paper pack, the stamp set is Percy from H&M stamps(unavailable). I put Prisma glitter(CTMH item #z134) all over the snowman and background and put fun flock(CTMH item #z263)on the penguins belly so it's fuzzy. I don't think it photographed well though. I also used some pearls, button brads, wire rimmed ribbon(Michaels) and a snowflake button. I made another card as well but the liquid glass was not dry so I have not taken a picture yet I will post that in the morning!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love this card... there is something very fresh and nice about your cards.

Happy crafting,

Monica