Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A feather in your cap and some scraplings




So my dad got a wild turkey a few days ago and brought the feathers over for the kids, then I hem a pair of my jeans and leave the bottom part I cut off next to my sewing machine. The next thing I know my 7 year old has made this great headress and she even helped her little brother make one too! Kids are so funny, Elaina then says hey can you take a picture and put it on your blog and tell everyone I made this myself? So I am doing my proud mother duty and posting! I also thought I would share these little cutie "scraplings" that took about 5 minutes to make just using Colonial White cardstock and this month's SOTM "Share The Magic" Some quick coloring and these would make cute little enclosure cards. I plan on making a few sets for my upcoming vendor fair in November.


Photobucket

3 comments:

HOPE said...

Good job Elena! Makes you two look like little indians for Thanksgiving time!

SHE is a little Jessica..she looks so much like her mommy!!!

God bless and hugs

Becky B. said...

What fun kiddos you have!! Very cute!

Monica said...

Your daughter is creative like you... tell her she did a wonderful job. Both of them look so cute!

xxx Monica