Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Piece Of Cake




Okay so I saw the cutest little apple shaped box thingy at Amy Scheffer's blog http://www.pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/ if you have never been you must go, she is my papercrafting hero. Anyways I thought I could copy her idea, so I used some scallopped square chipboard I had from a $1.00 bin album at Michaels. I covered it with Topstich paper and used the amazing Feb SOTM Piece Of Cake. The ribbon is from Wal-mart, the pink flower is from Prima, and I colored using Copics, everything else is CTMH. I think it will be cute filled with one maybe 2, cupcakes.


1 comment:

HOPE said...

Oh soo cute Jessica.

Thank you so much for your prayers and sweet comments. I'm doing well and see my Rad/Oncologist this week to map my treatments.

Shh..did you know Aubrey's b'day is Feb. 6....Sad that she is moving...but she said she'll be by to visit lots..and when I come..I'll be SURE to come by..

HUGS..
Aub's mom