Monday, February 8, 2010

2/8 A tote for my daughter







My oldest turns 7 tommorrow, wow where does the time go? Well she loves anything girly and she always travels with paper, coloring books, and crayons, so I thought I would try my hand at a tote for her to put all her traveling"ART" supplies in for her b-day. I also ordered her the coolest little mermaid plate with her picture on it but it has yet to arrive. I am by no means an expert seamstress and I basically just make stuff up as I go along so I guess it's a good thing she is only going to be 7 and she still thinks everything I make is "amazing". The material is some I had leftover from a lap quilt I made and the flowers are from CTMH and the buttons are from Basic Grey is'nt it amazing how sewing and scrapbooking can intermingle?






No comments: