Saturday, February 13, 2010

A baby bib

Okay, so my whole family has been dealing with the stomache bug for the past week (yuck)! There was one day were I could barely get off the couch but on the bright side being sick always reminds me how grateful I am to be healthy! So since I have not done anything crafty for a couple days and I actually feel pretty well I decided to whip up this little baby bib this morning. I got this bright idea that I should make all the new baby's bibs and burb clothes, but have I ever made either before? The answer is no, but I was feeling brave and had lot's of extra material on hand so I just traced one of Avery's bibs and went to town. Now I know exactly where my mistakes are and how to do the next one better so I think I will keep trying and playing and see what I can come up with!


No comments: