Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 Felicity layouts

Okay so I actually accomplished 2 different layouts at naptime today! That might be a record. Anywho I used CTMH'S papercrafting month special kit Felicity for both of these kits, the kit is no longer available however if you love it and must have it, let me know I have a few extra kit's for sale. I used more of the amazing pictures Aubrey took of my kiddos, both pages were very simple on the boy page I used the blue papers from the kit and accented with Barn Red I also used buttons,hemp, pewter brads the Authentic stamp set and Mcgill file folder punch and the George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge to cut out the letters for the title. On Avery's page I used the paper and stamp set that came with Felicity, and I used a ton of pearls, and some Sorbet brads on the flower which is from Prima. The little birdie at the top was stamped cut out and pop dotted and he has a little bitty sparkle for an eye.


No comments: