Tuesday, February 23, 2010

100th day of school project

Well last night Elaina and I made a project for the 100th day of school which will be on Wednesday. The students were asked to make a project using 100 of anything, so Elaina picked flowers. We cut 100 little flowers out with the Cricut, then daddy punched 100 little yellow centers, then we glued everything together on a Wilton 14in cake circle, then later added petals on the edge and we sandwhiched them in with another cake circle so the back is all white! I used CTMH'S textured cardstock only 2 pieces for all the flowers and petals the paper has a lighter color on the back. I used the Accent Essentials cartridge for the flowers, Storybook for the font and George and Basic Shapes for the ovals(Petals on the edge). I also used a MS butterfly punch and mini sparkles. Hopefully this is a little better than macoroni or something!

No comments: