Saturday, February 20, 2010

Out of my box or in my box?

Okay so today I was working on organizing my scrap room which I truely believe to be a never ending process. While working on paper I found a bunch of contraband paper(Non-CTMH) that I just had to use today! So the base page is Scenic Route and the clouds and adorable little critters were cut out from the Imaginise Twitterpated paper. I also used the Authentic, Who Loves you and State Of Mind stamp sets- both CTMH, lots of sparkles, buttons, a Prima flower, and a CTMH croched flower. The picture is a candid my awsome ex-neighbor whom I already miss, took of my youngest daughter this past summer at our camp. I love this style of scrapbooking and think it is so my style but I rarely ever scrapbook like this. So is it in my box or outside my box?

No comments: