Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mojo - Sympathy

Well today I needed to make a sympathy card for a lady whom I used to work with who lost her husband.It is always so sad to have to make these cards. For this one I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch the paper is from Fancy Pants and is called Mabel it's from the Stella and Rose collection which I am currently in LOVE with! I used a Plain Jane scripture stamp from Verve, the decorative doily and rolled flower Die-Namics dies from MFT. I do not love how this card turned out but it will have to suffice as I would like to get it out in the mail in the morning!






Photobucket

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Olena said...

Pretty card! Love it! Olena

Anonymous said...

Love the flower you added...the colors are great :)