Monday, March 21, 2011

A Baby Card

Don't you just love babies? Well this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges the challenge is to create a "Baby" project, it could be a card or tag or keepsake box whatever you can think of! All you have to do is use mostly CTMH products and link your creation up on the H2H blog and you have until the end of the month! The design team has some phonemonal artwork for you again this week! For my card I used the lovely new Mayberry paper and the I"ll Love You Forever stamp set and the new Pennant Alphabet set. I also added some pretty Smoothie buttons and added some stiches around the edge. I so hope you will play along with us at H2H this week I can not wait to see what you create!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Lorrinda said...

One of my all time favorite stamp sets! Perfect sentiment for a baby card. I love it!

Karen Day said...

I love this set for baby cards! Very pretty card, Jessica :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love the pennants! I love this set, too :)

Lisa Stenz said...

Your card is just darling. I love that little banner. *Ü*

Corina said...

Hi Ms. Jessica,
Sorry, I've been running late this week. I had my workshops this week and it always a little coo coo.

I love this card, first because you used non traditional colors and I love the banner on cards. YOU ROCK!

Melinda Everitt said...

This is my favorite stamp set for baby cards. I bought it for the sentiment. Even though my baby is 24, when I read this sentiment, I think of him and smile! Lovely card. It works well with Mayberry.