Monday, March 14, 2011

Heart 2 Heart and Happy Birthday

Today my littlest girl turns 3 waaaah, I wish I could keep her little forever. She is a little spitfire with dark curly hair and she is so cute you can hardly stand it! Happy birthday my girl I love you so my miracle baby. Well since I was busy planning for her party I wanted to incorporate this weeks H2H Challenge to make a home decor item with something for my baby girls birthday. So how fun of a challenge is this? I love making home decor with my CTMH goodies I hope you will join us and play along and remember you have until the end of the month! For my project I used the new Sophia paper and made a banner that spelled out Avery, I put it on the backdrop behind the cake table for her party but now that her party is over I will hang it in her bedroom! I cut everything out with the cricut then just added some croched flowers and buttons and a couple Irresistables flowers and centers. I used a SU punch and used CTMH Blush ricrac to string it all together.Easy peasy and it matched her party stuff perfectly! I also wanted to share a picture of her cake which was strawberry with white frosting and sugar pearls, but for the topper I made a banner using our new Pennat Alphabet set(love,love,love it) and some bakers twine. Her party was yesterday and she had a great time, and there is no cake left but that is a good thing. So I have been incorporating lot's of my papercrafts into decor for party's lately and I just love that we have the perfect stuff for anything you can imagine. So go get crafty and join us at H2H you might just win a great prize or make the top 10 and don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams beautiful work!






Photobucket

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

I'm thinking that there is a party/decor business in your future! Love the cake banner, & wall banner for Avery, and the baby shower goodies that you made are just adorable! *Also - keep up the sewing, those little pillows turned out really well :o)

Corina said...

Hi Jessica,
Okay... The pillows are to die for and the baby shower decorations are adorable. But Avery is a very lucky little angel to have a mama like you to make her all her birthday party treats. You ROCK!

Lorrinda said...

I've said it before...I want YOU to plan my next party:) Adorable banner, and those partytreats look so yummy! BTW, love the pillows you made too.

Sheila H said...

It's so nice that your pretty ,banner served a dual purpose! All your party decor is wonderful

Melinda Everitt said...

Happy Birthday Avery! Love the way you used stamping and papers to decorate.

Debbie Carriere said...

Love the banner! I agree with Karen, you should be a party planner! You are so creative :)

Lisa Stenz said...

So, so cute!! I love the banner, the cake, AND the yummy looking chocolates! *Ü* Great job! Happy b-day to your "baby" girl. (I know what it's like to not want them to grow up.)

Mary said...

How adorable! And happy birthday to your little one - don't they grow just too darn fast??