Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A CAS Card

Wow this is sort of a rareity with me, I don't usually do clean and simple and I am not going to lie it is sorta hard. Whew I have a hard time not adding embellishments but I kinda like how it turned out! I made this card and magnet set for the March Get Your Diva on challenge over at splitcoast stampers, the challenge is to use nuetrals with a splash of color to signify spring. I used kraft and colonial white cardstock and the patterned paper is from the Stella and Rose collection. The stamp set I used is Verves Feel The Sun, I colored the flowers wit Copics, added some pearls, grossgrain ribbon and some bakers twine!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Just beautiful, Jessica! I love the yellow. Fantastic job on the CAS (it is tough, isn't it?) :)