Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Deer baby shower

Well I had a few minutes so I wanted to share some pictures from the baby shower I hosted this past weekend. It was for a very dear friend who has been struggling for years to get pregnant and now is expecting twins a boy and a girl very soon. I will apologize now for the quality of the pictures I am no photographer and the showr was held in the basement of a church so the lighting was not ideal but you should get the idea.





The cookies I made and fosted with royal icing, I love that stuff but this was only my second time trying this stuff and it does take a little getting used to. I then packaged the cookies in plastic bags and hung them from mini clothes pins from branches that I stuck in sand in some terra cotta pots that I had painted and added ribbon and tags to. They were a hit, there are also some chocolate covered marshmallows which are super fun and tasty to boot! I also with the help of my best friend Angie and my sister Holly made the diaper cakes. I used the Cindy Loo Cricut cart for alot of the decor. My friends pastors wife made the adorable cake which was delicious! I made the cupcakes they were butter pecan with butter cream frosting. We had a great day and I can not wait to meet these two little blessings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Wow WOW wow!!! Love the banner with the family photos and the baby ultrasounds, and that diaper cake is too cute for words. Everything is just fabulous! You're hired to do my next party...

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is great! You are so creative and throw some great parties. Everything looked so pretty. Bet it was tough doing a theme for a boy and a girl. That was perfect!