Monday, March 28, 2011

A Heart 2 Heart sketch

Happy Monday, it is time for a new Heart 2 Heart challenge and this week we have a sketch for you. You could do this sketch a couple of different ways, you could make a circle card like I did or you could use the circle sketch on top of a square! This is such a fun and easy sketch to work with! I hope you will join along with us, you will have a whole month to play and there is tons of inspiration from the design team. For my card I used a circle base and the new "Miracle" paper along with the Tasty Treats and Bunny Love stamp sets. My bunny I colored with Copics and the Grass was cut out using a Die-namics die from MFT, I also used some Heavenly blue ribbon and finished it off with some pearl Opauqes. This card put me in the mood for spring or maybe I was in the mood for spring so I made this card. Either way I can't wait to see your take on this sketch!








Photobucket

7 comments:

Sheila H said...

So cute & cheerful - the bunny is adorable!

Sheila H said...

So cute & cheerful - the bunny is adorable!

Lorrinda said...

Oh this is too adorable! One of these days I have to venture into Copics...I've been avoiding them because I know I'll get hooked :)
Great job coloring this little guy!

Karen Day said...

Beautiful colouring on the bunny - I love your soft colour palette :o)

Lisa Stenz said...

So, so cute Jessica! I don't think I will ever tire of those cute little bunnies! *Ü*

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this - definitely springy! Love the bunny :)

Melanie said...

such a sweet card. love the spring colours