Monday, March 7, 2011

Bunnies For You

Well did you miss me? Sorry for the long absence I spent the majority of last week prepping for a baby shower I was hosting on Saturday. I will have pictures to share later today, but now it's time for another H2H Challenge. This week the challenge is to use at least 3 images to create a scene-how fun? I love creating scences and I love this month's SOTM so that's what I used for my scence. I also used new Sophia paper and added lot's of layers, I stamped my scence twice and cut out the second set which I had colored first with Prisma colored pencils and Gamsol. Then I used 3-d foam tape to pop them up from the 1st stamped images. I used some new flower shaped buttons from CTMH'S pink collection and a little bakers twine. You have got to leave here and go immediately to H2H to see this weeks amazing work from the design team and this months guest design team member Mary Gunn Funn. To play along just make sure you are using mostly CTMH products and then link up your card, you have a whole month now to play along with our challenges and be entered to win a spot as a top 10 winner or win a prize package of some great CTMH goodies. Let's see what you can come up with for  scene!







Photobucket

7 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Adorable popped up bunnies! Great paper choice to go with them. Love this card Jessica:)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Those little bright bunnies might just pop right off the card they are so cute.

Karen Day said...

Great card, Jessica - I love how you chose to do a longer card. Really nice colouring, too!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is adorable Jessica!!

Melinda Everitt said...

Wonderful job of coloring the bunnies! Such a cute card!

Debbie Carriere said...

I adore this! Your coloring is wonderful :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Stenz said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cute bunnies! I know it was a stressful week, but it doesn't show in your adorable card! It turned out great! *Ü*