Saturday, September 25, 2010

How cool is this?


Okay as you probably can tell it does not take alot to get me excited, but when I see all the really cool stuff people do with vinyl it got me to thinking. I have a Cricut and tons of cartridges and the Cricut cuts out vinyl so hello! So I went to Wal-mart and bought me some black vinyl and a cool glass jar and came home and made this in about 10 minutes! It was so easy, so now you know I will probably be going vinyl crazy for the next month or so, but we buy our spelt flour in bulk and I wanted to store it in something cuter than a Ziploc bag and I have succeeded! Happy crafting everyone!





Photobucket src="http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy117/hlr976/BlogSiggy-2.png">




2 comments:

Parchey Family said...

This is really cool. I think I will have to get me some vinyl and a glass jar. The possibilities are really endless.

Aubrey said...

good job Jess! cute!