Monday, September 13, 2010

Heart2Heart-Sentimentally Yours


It's Monday which means another Heart 2 Heart Challenge, this week the challenge is to use a sentiment as your focal point! I love it, I really like to use sentiments as words are so important to us all! If you want to join us in this challenge which you really should, just click on the link above and share your creation with us using mostly CTMH product. Not only could you be chosen to be featured as a Friday Fiver but you could also win a fabulous prize from our sponser this week, Ms. Corrina McGregor go to Corrina's blog and see her amazing artwork, she is one talented crafter! Now on with show err.. I mean on to my card, I again used the new Mistletoe paper(what is not to love here?) and the beautiful Everlasting Life SS, as well as new sparkles and White Daisy grossgrain ribbon which I sewed into ruffles and adhered, I also did some stiching on the edges! Now go get challenged and play along with us this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

beautifully done. LOVE what you did with the rhinestones and ribbon!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is really beautiful. I love the ribbon & stitching & of course the bling :) Your kiddos are adorable!!