Monday, September 6, 2010

H2H Challenge Time Again





Hello everyone, it's H2H time again and this time it's a color challenge. The challenge is to use the CTMH colors Autumn Terracotta, Honey, and New England Ivy. If you have not joined us in a challenge yet you really should it is such an inspiration and can really make you think outside your box. Oh and this week if we have at least 40 players someone will win a beautiful set of handmade cards from our very own talented Deneen Treble, so spread the word and link up your creation using mostly CTMH products and these 3 great colors. Now my card for this challenge uses only cardstock, in Autumn Terracotta, Honey, New England Ivy,Desert Sand, and Colonial White, I also used the Autumn Terracotta, Honey and NewEngland Ivy, and Chocolate ink pads and the blending pen to color in the block in the middle of my card, all the other images were stamped in Chocolate the SS is from the new idea book and called Thanksgiving, which I love. I also used twill, chocolate bitty brads, hemp, and an Autumn Terracotta button. I was going for the rustic look what do you think? Now go get all your friends and go to H2H and upload your creation!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Creatique Candy said...

Wow Jessica if only I could blend like you ;) I really liked how you used the blending pen & the brads. Thanks for designing!