Monday, September 20, 2010

A gift tag and some pumpkin muffins







Wow ya know how sometimes it seems like everything is working against you? Anyways I have been trying to get together with my old neighbor Aubrey and her sweet parents who are up visiting from S.Carolina but stuff keeps happening, like for instance my 4 year old was sick all day yesterday .I did make a little something for them, we have canned about 60 some quarts of applesauce from our own apple trees, so I thought I would share the yumminess. I made a quick little tag to dress up the canning jar, I used paper from October Afternoon, and the ss is Tasty Treats from CTMH, I used the rolled flower Die-Namic die from MFT for the flower popped on a pearl and hand cut some leaves. The ribbon is American Crafts easy peasy. The other picture is of some yummy pumpkin muffins from some of the pumpkin we canned/froze yesterday. I love anything pumpkin and this time of the year I want to use it all the time. I hope to post something crafty later on in the day! See you soon!

Photobucket

No comments: