Monday, September 27, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - ABC


Hello everyone and happy Monday, it's time for another Heart 2 Heart Challenge, this week the idea is to incorporate 3 different things they must include A-an alphabet or letter, B- be for a boy, C-use the color Chocolate. To play with us at H2H you do need to use mostly but not 100% CTMH product and then just link up your creation on the H2H blog not only might your project be showcased as one of the Friday Five but this week we are offering up a 4 for 40 prize. If we have atleast 40 players this week we will select someone to win an amazing set of 4 cards from one of our design team members, this week it's Jamia, so make sure you play along and tell your friends as well! I have not done a layout in a while so that is what I decided to do, I used Passages paper, Foundry Flourishes assorment, assorted Dimensional Elements, Chocolate button, twill and hemp! The DE were inked with Brown Bag and Barn Red ink. I just love this picture of my son Evan at our camp that my Awsome friend Aubrey took last month! Let's be challenged and play along this week and see what you can create!




Photobucket

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Hi Jessica!! we arrived home safely with an awesome story to share..I'll post on it tonight.

I'm glad I am the FIRST to comment..because I SAW this in person! (I can't get over meeting your wonderful sweet family and getting to HUG you!

The photo does not do this justice...when I looked at this the chair looked almost 3-D! It was very well done!

People need to see your gorgeous scrapping room!

Hugs to you all...