Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Verve sketch 4 on day 3


okay so I actually did tommorrows sketch today for the Anni-Verve-sary sketch, but no worries this sketch went much better with my stamp. The image is a sneek peek of a stamp set to be released from CTMH Sept 1st as is the paper! The sentiment is from Verve is in not an amazing font? I think I will try coloring this image again only with Prisma colored pencils instead of Copics, I am not really happy with how it turned out. I really love the burlap though it's so rustic, and I am so excited for Fall to get here are you?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

I think the whole card is adorable! I need to practice with my Copics, I see what some people can do with them and I wanna be those 'some people'! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that new CTMH paper as well! Great job on the sketch!