Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mojo150-2cards one sketch




Whew, I actually made two cards today for the Mojo Monday challenge, nothing like cutting it close to the deadline! The 1st card I am not really happy with at all, it's just so busy, and I can't even tell you the name of the paper because I don't know it was given to me a while ago! The stamped image though is CTMH's Love Birds. The second card I like much better, I used CTMH's Shillouette paper, and TLC stamp set, the flowers are from Prima and the pearls are from Michael's. I am making this super short and simple as I am playing with my family! Have agreat Sunday!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

It seeems as though you can't go wrong with a sketch involving Silhouette papers! Both cards are gorgeous, however I am partial to Silhouette. Great work, Jessica!

HOPE said...

A VERY lovely Sympathy card, Jessica! I think this is very touching for someone going through a painful loss to know that someone took the TIME to make such a pretty card. It would DEFINETLY be a keepsake in my house.

I'd make a bunch of these if I was you and save for a special touching moment to help a friend.

You do wonderful cards..I reeeeely enjoy seeing them as you make them.

Blessings always..
HOPE

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both just lovely! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing Mojo!

Andrea Ewen said...

Congratulations fellow DT member on winning Mojo! Well deserved win indeed!

Lori Miller said...

Congratulations on being a Mojo Monday winner! Your card is gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous cards! Especially love the first one... great colors and lovely flower embellishments... congrats on being MOJO-licious this week!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card! congrats on your win and enjoy spending your mojo bucks :D