Sunday, August 1, 2010

Exciting News

Okay, so I am so beyond excited to share with you all that I have a spot on the all new design team for Heart 2 Heart Challenges! I am sure you have all visited the Heart 2 Heart blog before but if you have not you really should, the link is located on my sidebar! This challenge blog is all about using Close To My Heart products, every week there is a different challenge posted to get your mojo flowing! There are color and sketch challenges as well as themed challenges! You do not need to use 100% CTMH products but a majority of your product should be CTMH! You can check the blog every Monday morning for a new challenge to inspire you, and if I do say so myself the other members of the design team are all amazing artists and you will not want to miss out on their artwork samples. When you participate in a challenge you are then also in the running to be chosen as a Friday Five winner which is where your artwork may be featured along with 4 other peoples every Friday! So be sure to go to www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com tommorrow morning and check out this week's challenge!





Photobucket

No comments: