Monday, August 23, 2010

H2H Sew much fun!


Hello and happy Monday, here is my card for this weeks Heart 2 Heart Challenge which is to use stiches on your project real or faux! For my card I used the lovely Cherry-O level 2 paper pack and Stickease, I also used my Singer for the scalloped stiches on the edge of my card and I made little faux stiches with a white gel pen on the Tulip cardstock around the coffee mugs. I put some fun liquid applique on top of the mugs, and on 2 of the mugs I sprinkled Cocoa embossing powder and drew in the little "steam" marks. On the middle mug I added a "cherry" or a tulip pearl that I snaged from a flower from the Cherry-O Opaques. I also used a hang tag from the Colonial White Mini Medley collection and I put liquid glass on the cherry button stickease. This was a super fast card to make using the matching stickease and just adding a few fun details! Make sure to play along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart we love to see what you all can create using your Close To My Heart products, but remember you don't have to use 100% CTMH to play just be sure to mention what other goodies you are using!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

So cute! Love that stitching, I'm scared to do anything but straight and zigzag...I admire artists who use other designs. Love that cute applique, it makes the cocoa look like it has a good head on it!