Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MFTGUESTDT0810 Cards




Well, I got the bright idea today to make a card for a challenge on the MFT forum at Splitcoast! Oh I do declare I am soooo out of my league, and I have no clue what I am doing, but did that stop me? Oh no of course not! So anyways I made this one card with the adorable little Pure Innocence girl and the mailbox and lot's of flowers from the MFT rolled flower Die-namic(Love it) but then started second guessing myself and took a card I made a couple weeks ago and added some great new coral colores roses from Prima! As it is it's now 10:00pm and I am hot, and tired and am going to bed, knowing full well I will toss and turn trying to figure out if I entered the right card or not. Which one do you think I should have picked out of the two?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Both cards are adorable! I love the combo of papers and the cute images you decided to work with.