Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a Verve day!




Today is my husband and my anniversary, we have been married 13 years! He is truly my soul mate and hand picked by God just for me and I am so thankful for him! So anyways this is a quick post so not a lot of details, both of these cards are for 2 different Verve challenges, one for Viva La Verve and one for Verves 3rd Anni-Verve-sary! Both great challenges and you can find out more info by going to the Verve forum at Splitcoast stampers! The stamp sets used on the first card are Enjoy Every Moment from CTMH and a plain Jane scripture stamp from Verve! On the second card I used patterned paper from October Afternoon and the stamp set was Feel the Sun.

Photobucket








1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Both gorgeous card, Jess! I see that you've been bitten by the Verve bug like me! I love the colors and dp on the Sunshine card and the beautiful flowers on the second card. Very well done on each.