Saturday, July 24, 2010

Perfect Day Memory Showcase











Here is what I have been working on the last few days! It's a 9x9 memory showcase album from CTMH, to make it super simple I attached Simply Snapshot "Perfect Day" pre-designed pages to form the bases of my album. Then attached my pictures and embellished as desired! Everything is from CTMH except the flower,button,ribbon combo on the cover! The titles Brothers and Sisters was cut out using the Storybook Cricut Cart. I only used 2 inks on the whole album, chocolate and cocoa. I also used Fancy cut botanicals, Just Blooms, Juniper Metal token, Colonial white buttons,Dimensional elemets bracket & swirl and Monograms "O,U,R,F,A,M,I,L,Y" Stamps sets were State Of Mind, Love You Forever, Picture
Perfect, Childhood Portrait, Authentic, Just For Girls, Just For Boys and Delightful Things.


Photobucket











































1 comment:

HOPE said...

These pages are BEATIFUL!

I recognize the Photography!

Cute pics...

VERY NICE!!