Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Jolinne















So I got to play with another MFT goody today, her name is Jolinne is'nt she purrty? I colored her with Copics and added a couple pearls, the paper is from October Afternoon-Thrift shop, the lovely croched trim is from Wal-mart, a little spiral clip and green ribbon from CTMH and of course I sewed again! I am in such a creative mode right now, I have 100 ideas floating in my head but just not the time to put them all to paper but I am going to try even if it means creating after the kiddos go tto bed but hey who needs to sleep anyways?

Photobucket

1 comment:

HOPE said...

yea..what sleep?...Why even miss out on any TIME in a day...

Love the paper on this..and the sewing is a very nice Homemade touch! even though it ALL is...just adds more personalized TIME..there we go again!

Cute card...
HOPE