Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello-MOJO147 card


















Happy Tuesday everyone! I made today's card using the MOJO147 sketch, I did veer off course a little from the sketch but that's okay the whole point is just to get your mojo going right? So for this card I used October Afternoon's Thrift Shop paper(shock and awe) and a new Studio G stamp I got at Michael's for a buck, I also used CTMH'S Say It In Style ss for the sentiment, everything was distressed(perhaps I got a little carried away?) with Tim Holt's Vintage Photo distress ink and CTMH'S Desert sand, but honestly can one ever have too much distressing? Nevermind don't answer that! Now the next thing I need to work on is a light box so my photo's are not so horrid or maybe I need to just hire a professional photographer to sit here and take pictures of my stuff for me-Aubrey are you looking for a job? Oh well in the mean time I'll just keep on taking bad pics and you will just have to pretend that they are really good ones sound like a deal?


Photobucket
















2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderfully vintage-y! I love those muted colors and that flower is adorable!

HOPE said...

I love the cups and the steam!!!

Like the vintage look...

I wonder also how this would look in Black and white and red...as I have some fabric with cups on it like this. IDEA!!

Aubrey can ALWAYS use a JOB! hee hee

God bless
HOPE