Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

This is a re-post of this card, but it is one of my favorites I made it last year and finally got to use it this year. I love the adorable little miss Liberty image she came from H & M stamps which sadly no longer exists! Today we are going to Sacketts Harbor Battlefield to enjoy the beautiful weather, and watch the boats in the lake, explain to kids what today is all about and just enjoy God's creation and our freedom! I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July and take the time to reflect on what this day truly means, and to all the soldiers past, present and future and their families THANK YOU for all the liberties we have because of you!

2 comments:

Parchey Family said...

I love this card. I I wanted to say thank you for the card you sent. I got it in the mail yesterday. I explained the Fourth of July to Lynden last night. Hope you and your family had a great day.

HOPE said...

Happy 4th of July..Jessica!

God bless our troops and the christians that keep the truth alive in our country!

HOPE