Thursday, December 3, 2009

A sneek peak at "Felicity"







Is'nt it so pretty? This paper pack is called "Felicity" and the paper and stamp are part of a great special that CTMH will be offering from mid-December through January! I will hopefully be sharing more peeks of this amazing set in the next few weeks! The pics are of my daughter's that my amzing neighbor Aubrey took! The paper and stamp set are from "Felicity", I also used Desert Sand and Sorbet cardstock as well as ink and a little Cocoa ink too. I used a Colonial white top coat and pearls, and lot's and lot's of sparkles.



1 comment:

HOPE said...

Hi Jessica!! Hope you are doing well....think of you quite often and ask Aubrey about you!

This is sooo pretty!

Praying for you all with the snow time on it's way...stay warm!

HUGS..
HOPE