Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recycled pumpkin cans and an old coffee can

Wow, I guess I am finally a recycler! I have one of those cool can openers that leaves no sharp edge when you open a can, so I am going to fill my cool little pumpkin cans with honey roasted peanuts and then hot glue the lid back on! The other can is from some ground coffee that was sitting in my cupboard for about a year. We figured out the joy of grinding our own organic whole bean coffee so I figured it was time to ditch the old and reuse the can, I will fill it with chocolate chip cookie dough truffles for someone! I used Evensong paper, cranberry ribbon, and the Merry Pursuits and Holiday Trinkets stamp sets. I also used the Just For The Holidays stamp set but that is on the top of the cans and I forgot to take a picture so you will just have to use your imaginations!

No comments: